YOU KNOW HOW TO SHOOT YOUR RIFLE. NOW LEARN HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF WITH YOUR RIFLE AT URBAN AND SUBURBAN GUNFIGHT RANGES!
Use cover, concealment, help your partner, and more! The typical self defense engagement happens at under 100 yards, and this class specializes in that!
Attending with a family member - see specials below!
$400 - standard price
$300 - prepay discount (purchased more than two weeks in advance)
$200 - Add a family member!
PERFECT for brand-new beginners!
PERFECT for experienced shooters who know how to shoot!
PERFECT for current & former military and law enforcement!
PERFECT for the ladies and ages 11 - 17!
The most useful all-around carbine class available!
Urban Rifleman covers techniques and tactics needed by the Rifleman to engage at the most common engagement distances.
Over 50% of the material in Urban Rifleman is either not covered or not emphasized properly in most military and law enforcement training. Police officers and Military Vets alike give stellar reviews of Urban Rifleman. This class goes above and beyond the training most departments and units receive. In addition, since this is civilian based training, we have the liberty to cover topics, techniques, and tactics that are not covered by dogmatic big government organizations. Patriot Training is much more nimble and can and does update information and lesson modules as needed to stay up to date on the most effective training you can find.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Ages 11 - 17 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Class starts at 8:30 am Central Time, Sharp!
Class time: 8:30 - 5:30 Central Time
This class is suitable for beginners.
Video and audio recording of class is prohibited, with the sole exception of YouTube content creators with advance written permission.
* Semi automatic, magazine fed fighting rifle or PCC. AR pistol OK. AK pistol OK.
* Iron sights, red dots, LPVO scopes all acceptable.
* 3 or more rifle magazines (5+ is ideal). Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class.
* 500 rounds of rifle ammo - same brand / same type. (250 rounds for Day 1 Only)
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* Notepad & pen
* If you wear prescription lenses / glasses - BRING THEM!
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, etc.
* A chest rig or battle belt may help hold magazines. You will need a magazine in your rifle plus three more magazines. Pockets are fine, battle belt is fine, chest rig is fine.
BRING LUNCH & SNACKS
* There is no place nearby from which to buy lunch or snacks, so bring it with you!
March 26 & 27, 2022 - SOLD OUT
July 23 & 24, 2022
Registration ends July 21, 2022
Prepay discount ends July 9, 2022
November 12 & 13, 2022
Registration ends November 10, 2022
Prepay discount ends October 30, 2022
March 25 & 26, 2023
Registration ends March 23, 2023
Prepay discount ends March 11, 2023
July 22 & 23, 2023
Registration ends July 20, 2023
Prepay discount ends July 8, 2023
October 14 & 15, 2023
Registration ends October 11, 2023
Prepay discount ends September 30, 2023
Sometimes, you can only commit to one day of training.
Sometimes, you'd like to try out a limited amount of training before making a full investment.
Sometimes, schedules change.
Whatever your reason, Patriot Training offers 1-day options on URBAN RIFLEMAN. If, after you secure your spot in the first day, you decide to take day 2, you may do so, with full credit of tuition already paid!
*The one-day option is for the first day only.*
Still not sure?
Maybe a little afraid someone else may shoot better than you? 😀
Not sure it is worth the investment?
Just want to come "check us out?"
Audit the class! $275
"Can you hold a class for me?"
50% deposit to reserve your spot in class = $150 Deposit
At the link below, once you have selected the class, pay the deposit amount. Then, when you would like to pay the remainder, select the same class and deposit amount.
You must make the final payment prior to the end of the prepay discount for that class!
If you do not complete the final transaction in time, your deposit is forfeit.
NO REFUNDS / NO EXCHANGES / NO TRANSFERS
CAMP WITH FELLOW PARTICIPANTS AT MOUNTAIN TOP GUN & ARCHERY RANGE!
* Bring a cot / sleeping pad / inflatable mattress.
* Restroom and Shower
* Kitchen area and refrigerator
* Indoor and outdoor camping available.
* $25 per person per night if paid cash directly to the range.
$28 if added to your Cart (covers processing fees).
By registering for class, you acknowledge:
1. That you have read and understand our REFUND POLICY (no refunds!).
2. That you and all members of your party are eligible to participate as outlined above.
3. That you have read and will abide by the equipment requirements listed as part of this class.
You may bundle & Save with Expert Rifleman, Urban Rifleman, and Essential Pistol.
Bundle all three classes for only $700 - that's $500 off!!!
Select which Urban Rifleman, which Expert Rifleman, and which Essential Pistol is right for you.
Patriot Training is proud to partner with Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range for training classes.
Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held at Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range.
11564 Harrison Ferry Rd, McMinnville, TN, USA