YOU KNOW HOW TO SHOOT YOUR RIFLE.
NOW LEARN HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF WITH YOUR RIFLE AT URBAN AND SUBURBAN GUNFIGHT RANGES!
Use cover, concealment, help your partner, and more! The typical self defense engagement happens at under 100 yards, and this class specializes in that!
The most useful all-around carbine class available!
Urban Rifleman covers techniques and tactics needed by the Rifleman to engage at the most common engagement distances.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Class starts at 8:30 am Central Time, Sharp!
Class time: 8:30 - 5:30 Central Time
An open mind.
Bring 400 rounds factory loaded brass rifle ammunition. (200 rounds for Day 1 ONLY)
Bring 100 rounds factory loaded brass pistol ammunition. (50 rounds for Day 1 ONLY)
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Hand loads are not permitted with loaners.
You do not need to be "Captain America" to take this class. We will be walking over a mile during the class. We will be getting in and out of the prone and field shooting positions for most drills. We will be on our feet much of the day. This is not a bench shooting class.
* A zeroed rifle (confirmed - not bore sighted)
* An open mind.
* Semi automatic, magazine fed fighting rifle, chambered in 5.56, 7.62x39, 5.45x39, .308, etc.
* Iron sights, red dots, LPVO scopes all acceptable.
* 3 or more rifle magazines. Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class.
* 400 rounds of rifle ammo - same brand / same type. (200 rounds for Day 1 Only)
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* Handgun + 3 mags + holster. OWB holster preferred.
* 100 rounds handgun ammo (50 rounds for Day 1 Only)
* Notepad & pen
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, etc.
* A chest rig or battle belt may help hold magazines.
November 13 & 14, 2021
March 26 & 27, 2022
July 23 & 24, 2022
November 12 & 13, 2022
Sometimes, you can only commit to one day of training.
Sometimes, you'd like to try out a limited amount of training before making a full investment.
Sometimes, schedules change.
Whatever your reason, Patriot Training offers 1-day options on URBAN RIFLEMAN. If, after you secure your spot in the first day, you decide to take day 2, you may do so, with full credit of tuition already paid!
*The one-day option is for the first day only.*
BUNK WITH FELLOW PARTICIPANTS AT MOUNTAIN TOP GUN & ARCHERY!
* Bring a cot / sleeping pad / inflatable mattress.
* There are a handful of bunkbeds available first come - first served.
* Restroom and Shower
* Kitchen area and refrigerator
* $25 per person per night.
Option 1 - Make individual purchases and make sure to put name and email for each.
Option 2 - Add more to cart and email us with names and email addresses of each participant.
By purchasing a spot in class, you acknowledge:
1. That you have read and understand our REFUND POLICY (no refunds!).
2. That you and all members of your party are eligible to participate.
3. That you have read and will abide by the equipment requirements listed as part of this class.
TICKET SALES END TWO WEEK PRIOR TO THE CLASS DATE!
American Rifleman Class - $400
Bunk at the range - $25 per night
Rental gun - $25
Ammo - $300 (400 rounds .223)
Day 1 only - $225
Day 2, if you got Day 1 only - $175
OPEN THIS PAGE IN CHROME.
SAFARI may prevent you from completing the purchase.
Patriot Training is proud to partner with Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range for training classes.
Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held at Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range.
11564 Harrison Ferry Rd, McMinnville, TN, USA
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.