Not just another "Carbine I" type class, Expert Rifleman will have you learning the ins and outs of your rifle / carbine, and stretching its legs to distances some only think possible with a scoped bolt action!
This class is to to teach you how to be a Rifleman.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Bring 200 rounds factory loaded brass ammunition.
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Hand loads are not permitted with loaners.
You do not need to be "Captain America" to take this class. We will be walking over a mile during the class. We will be getting in and out of the prone and field shooting positions for most drills. We will be on our feet much of the day. This is not a bench shooting class.
* AR / M4 / AK style rifle.
* Iron sights, red dots, scopes all acceptable.
* 2 or more magazines. Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class.
* 200 rounds of ammo - same brand / same type.
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* Notepad & pen
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, etc.
* A rucksack may be helpful to rest your rifle on.
Saturday, March 27, 2021
Saturday, September 18, 2021
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.