This is a marksmanship class. A Rifleman can hit just about any target he can see. This class teaches marksmanship from practical field positions.
This class is to to teach you how to be a Rifleman - and shoot all the way to 500 yards with your rack grade rifle and standard ammo!!!
Want a challenge? Take this class with IRON SIGHTS!
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Class starts at 8:30 am Central Time, Sharp!
Class time: 8:30 - 5:30; Saturday & Sunday! Central Time
Bring 200 rounds factory loaded brass ammunition. (100 rounds for Day-1 Only)
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Hand loads are not permitted with loaners.
You do not need to be "Captain America" to take this class. We will be walking over a mile during the class. We will be getting in and out of the prone and field shooting positions for most drills. We will be on our feet much of the day. This is not a bench shooting class.
* Semi automatic, magazine fed fighting rifle, chambered in 5.56, 5.45x39, .308, etc.
- For a challenge - take this class with IRON SIGHTS
* 2 or more magazines. Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class.
* 200 rounds of ammo - same brand / same type.
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* Notepad & pen
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day.
Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, etc.
* A rucksack may be helpful to rest your rifle on.
December 4 & 5, 2021
July 23 & 24, 2022
December 3 & 4, 2022
Sometimes, you can only commit to one day of training.
Sometimes, you'd like to try out a limited amount of training before making a full investment.
Sometimes, schedules change.
Whatever your reason, Patriot Training offers 1-day options on EXPERT RIFLEMAN. If, after you secure your spot in the first day, you decide to take day 2, you may do so, with full credit of tuition already paid!
*The one-day option is for the first day only.*
BUNK WITH FELLOW PARTICIPANTS AT MOUNTAIN TOP GUN & ARCHERY!
* Bring a cot / sleeping pad / inflatable mattress.
* There are a handful of bunkbeds available first come - first served.
* Restroom and Shower
* Kitchen area and refrigerator
* $25 per person per night.
Option 1 - Make individual purchases and make sure to put name and email for each.
Option 2 - Add more to cart and email us with names and email addresses of each participant.
OPEN THIS PAGE IN CHROME.
SAFARI may prevent you from completing the purchase.
Patriot Training is proud to partner with Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range for training classes.
Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held at Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range.
11564 Harrison Ferry Rd, McMinnville, TN, USA
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.