YOU KNOW HOW TO SHOOT YOUR RIFLE.
NOW LEARN HOW TO ORGANIZE A TEAM AND MESS PEOPLE UP
Not just another "Carbine class," American Rifleman will have you working together as a team and performing team movements, Small Unit Tactics, leadership, communication, CQB, raids, ambushes, react to contact drills, and more!
The purpose of this class is to to teach you how to be a Rifleman. And how a team of Riflemen can protect friends and family.
Topics covered will provide a broad tactical skillset:
You must have had a prior Carbine and/or marksmanship class as a prerequisite.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Friday afternoon is to Zero your rifle. If you wish to come a little earlier on Friday afternoon and zero, that is fine.
EVERY participant must confirm zero Friday afternoon, as there will not be time to make adjustments on Saturday morning.
1. A prior carbine / marksmanship class.
2. An open mind.
An Appleseed would be a suitable prerequisite class.
Each participant needs to know how to:
Bring 500 rounds factory loaded brass cased rifle ammunition. 550 rounds if not zeroed.
Bring steel-cased ammo for your AK.
Bring 100 rounds factory loaded brass cased pistol ammunition.
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Hand loads are not permitted with loaners.
You do not need to be "Captain America" to take this class. We will be walking over a mile per day during both days of the class. We will be getting in and out of the prone and field shooting positions for most drills. We will be on our feet much of the day. This is not a bench shooting class. If you cannot jog 100 yards with your gear on, you will probably not get the most out of this class.
* Semi automatic, magazine fed fighting rifle, chambered in 5.56, 7.62x39, 5.45x39, .308, etc.
* Iron sights, red dots, scopes all acceptable.
* 3 or more magazines. Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class.
* 500 rounds of rifle ammo - same brand / same type. 550 rounds if not zeroed.
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* Fighting Pistol with holster (prefer OWB) + 3 magazines
* 200 Pistol Rounds
* Chest Rig or Battle Belt - some way to transport 3 rifle mags + 2 pistol mags at a given time.
* Notepad & pen - prefer "write in the rain" style.
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Sack lunch for Saturday & Sunday
* Creature comforts - Snacks, bug spray, sunscreen, lawn chair.
* Cot / Air mattress / sleeping bag / tent / etc.
PRICE OF THE CLASS INCLUDES 2 NIGHTS BUNKING AT RANGE!
We will have indoor and outdoor sleeping arrangements available.
May 20, 21, & 22, 2022 ($600)
Friday, May 20: 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday, May 21: 8:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sunday, May 22: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Option 1 - Make individual purchases and make sure to put name and email for each.
Option 2 - Add more to cart and email us with names and email addresses of each participant.
By purchasing a spot in class, you acknowledge:
1. That you have read and understand our REFUND POLICY (no refunds!).
2. That you and all members of your party are eligible to participate.
3. That you have read and will abide by the equipment requirements listed as part of this class.
American Rifleman Class - $600
"The whole shebang!" - Class, Rental Rifle & Pistol, Ammo, 2 nights bunking - $1100.
TICKET SALES WILL END MAY 7, 2022!
Rental guns - $25
Ammo - $375 (500 rounds .223)
OPEN THIS PAGE IN CHROME.
SAFARI may prevent you from completing the purchase.
Patriot Training is proud to partner with Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range for training classes.
Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held at Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range.
11564 Harrison Ferry Rd, McMinnville, TN, USA
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.