YOU KNOW HOW TO SHOOT YOUR RIFLE.
NOW LEARN HOW TO ORGANIZE A TEAM AND MESS PEOPLE UP
Not just another "Carbine class," American Rifleman will have you working together as a team and performing team movements, Small Unit Tactics, leadership, communication, CQB, raids, ambushes, react to contact drills, and more!
Attending with a friend or team - see specials below!
The purpose of this class is to to teach you how to be a Rifleman. And how a team of Riflemen can protect friends and family.
Topics covered will provide a broad tactical skillset:
The material in American Rifleman was assembled from input by military infantrymen (0311 and 11B), USMC Scout Sniper (0317), Forward Observers (13F), Cav Scouts (19D), and Combat Medics (68W). Additionally, more techniques, tactics, and methods have been added, as they bring a better set of tools for the civilian. Also, SOPs and tactics were completely revisited in light of the fact that the class is geared toward civilians.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Friday afternoon is to confirm Zero on your rifle. If you wish to come a little earlier on Friday afternoon and zero, that is fine.
EVERY participant must confirm zero Friday afternoon, as there will not be time to make adjustments on Saturday morning.
Video and audio recording of class is prohibited, with the sole exception of YouTube content creators with advance written permission.
*This is not a suitable first rifle class for most people. You are strongly encouraged to have had a civilian carbine or marksmanship class prior to taking American Rifleman. Specifically, you will be expected to be able to his a target from 100 yards from standing, kneeling, and prone, as well as have an understanding of the following skills:
Each participant needs to know how to:
* Semi automatic, magazine fed fighting rifle, chambered in .223/5.56 or larger.
* Iron sights, red dots, scopes all acceptable.
* 3 or more magazines. Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class.
* 550 rounds of rifle ammo - same brand / same type.
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* Fighting Pistol with holster (prefer OWB) + 3 magazines
* 100 Pistol Rounds
* Chest Rig or Battle Belt - some way to transport 3 rifle mags + 2 pistol mags at a given time.
* If you wear prescription lenses / glasses - BRING THEM!
* Notepad & pen - prefer "write in the rain" style.
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Sack lunch for Saturday & Sunday
* Creature comforts - Snacks, bug spray, sunscreen, lawn chair.
* Cot / Air mattress / sleeping bag / tent / etc.
* BRING A LUNCH FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY!
There is no place nearby from which to buy lunch / snacks.
PRICE OF THE CLASS INCLUDES 2 NIGHTS CAMPING IN THE BUNKHOUSE AT RANGE!
We will have indoor and outdoor sleeping arrangements available.
May 21, & 22, 2022 ($500)
Saturday, May 21: 8:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sunday, May 22: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Prepay discount ends May 5, 2022
Registration ends May 16, 2022
If you have a small team of 4 that would like to train together, and are willing to purchase as a group, we offer a special discount for you!
4-person team price: $2100
(save $100 per person for a total of $300 in savings!)
* Must be paid altogether on one order.
By registering for class, you acknowledge:
1. That you have read and understand our REFUND POLICY (no refunds!).
2. That you and all members of your party are eligible to participate as outlined above.
3. That you have read and will abide by the equipment requirements listed as part of this class.
"Can you hold a spot in class for me?"
50% deposit to reserve your spot in class = $250 Deposit
At the link below, once you have selected the class, pay the deposit amount.
Then, when you would like to pay the remainder, select the same class and deposit amount.
You must make the final payment prior to the end of the prepay discount for that class!
If you do not complete the final transaction in time, your deposit is forfeit.
NO REFUNDS / NO EXCHANGES / NO TRANSFERS
Day-1 Options NOT AVAILABLE for this class.
Audit The Class option NOT AVAILABLE for this class.
Patriot Training is proud to partner with Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range for training classes.
Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held at Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range.
11564 Harrison Ferry Rd, McMinnville, TN, USA