YOU KNOW HOW TO SHOOT YOUR RIFLE.
NOW LEARN HOW TO ORGANIZE A TEAM AND MESS PEOPLE UP
Not just another "Carbine class," American Rifleman will have you working together as a team and performing team movements, Small Unit Tactics, leadership, communication, CQB, raids, ambushes, react to contact drills, and more!
Attending with a friend or team - see specials below!
$600 - standard price
$500 - prepay discount (purchased more than two weeks in advance)
The purpose of this class is to to teach you how to be a Rifleman. And how a team of Riflemen can protect friends and family.
Topics covered will provide a broad tactical skillset:
You must have had a prior Carbine and/or marksmanship class as a prerequisite.
The material in American Rifleman was assembled from input by military infantrymen (0311 and 11B), USMC Scout Sniper (0317), Forward Observers (13F), Cav Scouts (19D), and Combat Medics (68W). Additionally, more techniques, tactics, and methods have been added, as they bring a better set of tools for the civilian. Also, SOPs and tactics were completely revisited in light of the fact that the class is geared toward civilians.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Friday afternoon is to Zero your rifle. If you wish to come a little earlier on Friday afternoon and zero, that is fine.
EVERY participant must confirm zero Friday afternoon, as there will not be time to make adjustments on Saturday morning.
* If you have had another Carbine / marksmanship class, it may suffice as a prerequisite. For example, earning an Expert Rifleman patch at an Appleseed clinic, Rifleman 1 from Valor Ridge, or Fighting Rifle from Tactical Response are excellent prerequisite classes.
Please feel free to contact us and ask if your prior coursework is suitable.
Each participant needs to know how to:
* Semi automatic, magazine fed fighting rifle, chambered in .223/5.56 or larger.
* Iron sights, red dots, scopes all acceptable.
* 3 or more magazines. Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class.
* 500 rounds of rifle ammo - same brand / same type. 550 rounds if not zeroed.
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* Fighting Pistol with holster (prefer OWB) + 3 magazines
* 100 Pistol Rounds
* Chest Rig or Battle Belt - some way to transport 3 rifle mags + 2 pistol mags at a given time.
* Notepad & pen - prefer "write in the rain" style.
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Sack lunch for Saturday & Sunday
* Creature comforts - Snacks, bug spray, sunscreen, lawn chair.
* Cot / Air mattress / sleeping bag / tent / etc.
PRICE OF THE CLASS INCLUDES 2 NIGHTS CAMPING IN THE BUNKHOUSE AT RANGE!
We will have indoor and outdoor sleeping arrangements available.
Rental Guns available!
May 20, 21, & 22, 2022 ($500)
Friday, May 20: 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday, May 21: 8:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sunday, May 22: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Prepay discount ends May 7, 2022
Ticket sales end May 18, 2022
October 13, 14, 15, 2023 ($500)
Friday, October 13: 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday, October 14: 8:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sunday, October 15: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Prepay discount ends September 30, 2023
Ticket sales end October 11, 2023
If you have a small team of 4 that would like to train together, and are willing to purchase as a group, we offer a special discount for you!
4-person team price: $1800
(save $50 per person for a total of $200 in savings!)
* Must be paid altogether on one order.
A Patriot Training representative will reach out for participant names.
By purchasing a spot in class, you acknowledge:
1. That you have read and understand our REFUND POLICY (no refunds!).
2. That you and all members of your party are eligible to participate.
3. That you have read and will abide by the equipment requirements listed as part of this class.
Patriot Training is proud to partner with Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range for training classes.
Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held at Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range.
11564 Harrison Ferry Rd, McMinnville, TN, USA