With influences from Appleseed, Army Basic Rifle Marksmanship, USMC Marksmanship, and NRA marksmanship, this class is designed to teach you the elements of good marksmanship.
The purpose of this class is to get you familiar with your rifle, as well as how to consistently shoot straight.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Bring 100 rounds factory loaded brass ammunition.
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Hand loads are not permitted with loaners.
You do not need to be "Captain America" to take this class. We will be walking over a mile during the class. We will be getting in and out of the prone position for most drills. We will be on our feet much of the day. This is not a bench shooting class.
* AR / M4 / AK style rifle.
* This class is .22LR semi auto friendly.
* Iron sights, red dots, scopes all acceptable.
* 2 or more magazines.
* 100 rounds of ammo - same brand / same type. Bring an extra box or two if not zeroed.
* Rucksack and / or bipod will be helpful.
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* Notepad & pen
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, etc.
Saturday, July 24, 2021
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.