We have ammo available. Please see ticketing platform for "add ons" to include rental rifles and ammo!
No - we are not going to offer the ammo for sale at or below market value. We gladly admit that there will be a reasonable markup over retail market pricing. We buy ammo at retail prices and offer it as a convenience for those who wish for whatever reason. Since you do not have to use our ammo at our classes and may bring your own, this gives you the ultimate freedom - CHOICE!
Calibers: 9mm and .223. We do not stock others because not that many students actually bring firearms chambered in other calibers to our classes. Other calibers are welcome, we just do not stock the ammo for them for sale.
* Tuition sale is final and is a commitment to train with Patriot Training at the date and time scheduled.
* In the unlikely event we have to cancel a class, refunds and transfers will be offered.
* We do not offer refunds or transfers to students who cancel or fail to show up for class.
* Valid reasons to transfer may be considered on an individual basis and will not be extended for pandemics, acts of God, "feeling sick," "called in to work," or any other excuse.
* This policy is firm and there will be no exceptions.
Under 18 welcome, must be accompanied by participating parent / legal guardian.
WE WILL SHOOT, RAIN OR SHINE!
"Will I have time to zero my rifle?"
* At Expert Rifleman and American Rifleman - YES, you will have time to zero.
* All other rifle classes require you to bring a zeroed rifle.
- Boresighted is not zeroed.
- Zeroed with different ammo is not zeroed.
- Zeroed by someone else is not zeroed.
What Zero should I use?
Use a 100-yard zero, a 200-yard zero, or a 300-yard zero;
Depending on rifle, optic, and personal preference.
If your rifle/handgun has an "el-cheapo" optic (MSRP of $100 or less), expect that optic to not survive the class. If you do not have backup sights - you will need to bring a spare. Rentals may be available.
If your rifle/handgun is experiencing mechanical issues (other than feeding issues on steel cased or hand loaded ammo) or other safety issues - your rifle/handgun will be removed from the line. You will need a spare. Rentals may be available.
Patriot Training recommends that you bring only new, factory loaded brass cased ammunition.
The AK47/74 and the SKS are designed for and run much better with steel cased ammo.
Most every other gun will run much better if you feed it quality brass ammunition.
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Hand loads are not permitted for use in loaners.
Call or text
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.