You have your carry permit, but that class does not address how to defend yourself with a handgun.
You own a handgun, and have been to the range, but you know that there must be more to it.
Marksmanship - Tactics - Practicality
Essential Pistol blends these elements to prepare you for the use of your handgun in self defense.
This class is designed to get you familiar with your handgun, and to provide some essential skills and tactics.
Bring 200 rounds factory loaded brass ammunition.
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Hand loads are not permitted with loaners.
You do not need to be "Captain America" to take this class. We will be walking over a mile during the class. We will be getting in and out of different field positions for many drills. We will be on our feet much of the day. This is not a bench shooting class.
* your handgun
* holster that will not collapse when drawn.
* NO SERPA HOLSTERS
* No Leather holsters that will collapse.
* Sturdy belt for carry.
* 2 or more mags
* 200 rounds of factory loaded brass cased ammo
* notepad & pen
* eye protection & ear protection.
* Duty belt / rig is approved.
* Concealment garment.
* Spare mag pouch (if you don't have one, don't worry - a pocket will be fine).
* creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, etc.
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.