Founded in 2016, Patriot Training
exists to train up American Riflemen.
With an emphasis on marksmanship, we teach
The American Martial Art
All Patriot Training live fire classes are designed to the specifications of combat veterans and are taught by certified instructors.
The primary purpose of Patriot Training is to help people become
1. Mentally Prepared
2. Physically Prepared
3. Legally Prepared
To defend themselves and their loved ones.
We have ammo available. Please see ticketing platform for "add ons" to include rental rifles and ammo!
No - we are not going to offer the ammo for sale at or below market value. We gladly admit that there will be a reasonable markup over retail market pricing. We buy ammo at retail prices and offer it as a convenience for those who wish for whatever reason. Since you do not have to use our ammo at our classes and may bring your own, this gives you the ultimate freedom - CHOICE!
Calibers: 9mm and .223. We do not stock other calibers because not that many students actually bring firearms chambered in other calibers to our classes. Other calibers are welcome, we just do not stock the ammo for them for sale.
Most of our classes have a "Day-1" Option where you are not committed to both days.
If you attend a Day-1 of a class and decide that day you wish to venture on to day 2, we will apply already-paid tuition towards the 2-day price. It is a bit like "try before you buy."
Under 18 welcome, must be accompanied by participating parent / legal guardian.
WE WILL SHOOT, RAIN OR SHINE!
"Will I have time to zero my rifle?"
* At Expert Rifleman and Urban Rifleman - YES, you will have time to zero.
* All other rifle classes require you to bring a zeroed rifle.
- Boresighted is not zeroed.
- Zeroed with different ammo is not zeroed.
- Zeroed by someone else is not zeroed.
What Zero should I use?
Use a 100-yard zero, a 200-yard zero, or a 300-yard zero;
Depending on rifle, optic, and personal preference.
If your rifle/handgun has an "el-cheapo" optic (MSRP of $100 or less), expect that optic to not survive the class. If you do not have backup sights - you will need to bring a spare. Rentals may be available.
If your rifle/handgun is experiencing mechanical issues (other than feeding issues on steel cased or hand loaded ammo) or other safety issues - your rifle/handgun will be removed from the line. You will need a spare. Rentals may be available.
Patriot Training recommends that you bring only new, factory loaded brass cased ammunition.
The AK47/74 and the SKS are designed for and run much better with steel cased ammo.
Most every other gun will run much better if you feed it quality brass ammunition.
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Hand loads are not permitted for use in loaners.
Call or text
* Tuition sale is final and is a commitment to train with Patriot Training at the date and time scheduled.
* In the unlikely event we have to cancel a class, refunds and transfers will be offered.
* We do not offer refunds or transfers to students who cancel or fail to show up for class.
* This policy is firm and there will be no exceptions.
Valid reasons to transfer may be considered on an individual basis and will not be extended for pandemics, acts of God, "feeling sick," "called in to work," or any other excuse.
* Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
* Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
* Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
* Bring a cot / sleeping pad / inflatable mattress.
* There are a handful of bunkbeds available first come - first served.
* Restroom and Shower
* Kitchen area and refrigerator
* $25 per person per night.
* Try out a specific brand or make before you buy
* There are a limited number available: first come - first served.
* Minimize malfunctions, reduce or eliminate time needed to zero.
* Magazines provided with rentals
* $25 per rifle / pistol.
Patriot Training is proud to partner with Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range for training classes.
Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held at Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range.
11564 Harrison Ferry Rd, McMinnville, TN, USA
Check out some footage from our rifle classes.
Here is an excerpt from one of our pistol classes.
Clay Howell is the head firearms instructor for Patriot Training.
Terry Couts, Jr. is the primary medical instructor for Patriot Training.
"Reaper" is an advisor and part time instructor for Patriot Training
Toshi Iseda gives his thoughts on Patriot Training Classes in this video.
Also, Toshi had this to say on social media after a recent class:
"Yesterday, was a pivotal day for me. I earned my Expert Rifleman patch at my class. This comes with my second class try at this. To achieve getting this patch. You have to be able to shoot nine out of 10 rounds at 300 yards. My first attempt, yesterday. I shot 9 out of 10. The second time, after already achieving the patch, I shot 10 out 10. Although, not having to. I chose to shoot a second time. To prove to myself that I could actually do it and it wasn’t just luck.
I have to admit. It didn’t sink in until after I got home. When my friend and instructor, Clay Howell, sent me this text. “Very proud of you , brother. Earning that patch. Not surprised. But definitely proud of ya.”
I have to admit. I’m no “wuss”. But after receiving this text. I cried like a little baby. I think all that people really want to do in life. Is to make your parents, your instructors/teachers and those you look up to, proud of you."
Chris Henderson, lead guitarist of 3 Doors Down,
tells you what he thinks about Patriot Training classes.
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.