ONE-DAY MARKSMANSHIP CLASS
This is a marksmanship class and so much more.
Attending with a family member - see specials below!
$250 - standard price
$150 - prepay discount (purchased more than two weeks in advance)
$100 - Add a family member!
PERFECT for brand-new beginners!
PERFECT for experienced shooters who know how to shoot!
PERFECT for current & former military and law enforcement!
PERFECT for the ladies!
PERFECT for ages 11 - 17!
BEGINNERS - FEEL FREE TO USE A SCOPE OR OPTIC!!!
EXPERTS - CHALLENGE YOURSELF, USE IRON SIGHTS!!!
This class is to teach you marksmanship with your rifle.
OPTICS are WELCOME! (scopes, red dots, etc.
If you are an advanced shooter, take this class with IRON SIGHTS!
If you have earned an Expert Rifleman patch from Appleseed or Patriot Training, you are strongly encouraged to take this class with IRON SIGHTS!
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Ages 11 - 17 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Class starts at 8:30 am Central Time, Sharp!
This class is suitable for beginners.
Video and audio recording of class is prohibited, with the sole exception of YouTube content creators with advance written permission.
* Semi automatic, magazine fed fighting rifle
- If you are an experienced shooter, use IRON SIGHTS!
- chambered in .223/5.56 or larger is PREFERRED!
- AR15 PREFERRED!!!
- OPTICS WELCOME!
- AK / SKS welcome
- Bolt action, lever action, etc. welcome. They will be more of a challenge.
* 2 or more magazines. Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class.
* 150 rounds of ammo - same brand / same type.
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* If you wear prescription lenses / glasses - BRING THEM!
* Notepad & pen
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Tools to make sight adjustments.
* Creature comforts: sunscreen, bug spray, ball cap, etc.
* Tools to adjust your OPTIC or IRON SIGHTS!
* A rucksack to rest your rifle on.
Seriously, though, if you bring a rifle with an optic, we won't kick you out.
We will just make fun of you mercilessly!
* Bring a shooting mat and/or old moving blanket if you have one.
* Elbow pads if you have them will make your weekend more enjoyable.
* A sling to carry your rifle with.
BRING LUNCH & SNACKS
* There is no place nearby from which to buy lunch or snacks, so bring it with you!
For the Youth & Ladies
This class offers a rimfire option. We have the ability to modify the distances for you. Please let us know in the "Names for Certificates" section if a member of your party will be shooting a .22!
October 1, 2022
Prepay discount ends September 17, 2022
Registration ends September 28, 2022
2023 date coming soon!
By registering for class, you acknowledge:
1. That you have read and understand our REFUND POLICY (no refunds!).
2. That you and all members of your party are eligible to participate as outlined above.
3. That you have read and will abide by the equipment requirements listed as part of this class.
Patriot Training is proud to partner with Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range for training classes.
Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held at Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range.
11564 Harrison Ferry Rd, McMinnville, TN, USA