This is an 8-hour class. Roughly 4 hours classroom and 4 hours range time. Among the topics, we will cover safety, legal topics related to handgun carry, marksmanship fundamentals, handgun terminology, firearm and ammunition selection and more. Please bring a lunch and water / soft drinks.
NO GUNS OR AMMUNITION IN CLASSROOM.
Keep guns and ammunition separate in a case, bag, or box and only bring in when instructed to for range time.
Before coming to class, please visit the State of Tennessee website and complete the online application - be sure to KEEP YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER! You will need this for class.
* State-issued confirmation number
* Safe and functional handgun (rentals available in 9mm and .22LR)
* 50 rounds of ammunition (please contact us in advance if you need to purchase from us - .22LR and 9mm available)
* Eye & Ear protection.
* A positive attitude and an open mind.
*** If you do not own a handgun - DO NOT BUY A HANDGUN FOR THIS CLASS! Reach out to us immediately for a loaner. Part of the course material will give you necessary information for making an informed purchase. ***
* your handgun
* holster that will not collapse when drawn.
* NO SERPA HOLSTERS
* No Leather holsters that will collapse.
* Sturdy belt for carry.
* 2 or more mags
* 200 rounds of factory loaded brass cased ammo
* notepad & pen
* eye protection & ear protection.
* Duty belt / rig is approved.
Saturday, March 6, 2021
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.