YOU KNOW HOW TO SHOOT YOUR RIFLE.
NOW LEARN HOW TO ORGANIZE A TEAM AND MESS PEOPLE UP
Small Unit Tactics is the essentials class that will have you working together as a team and performing team movements, leadership, communication, CQB, raids, ambushes, react to contact drills, and more!
There are two versions of this class offered:
Both of these offerings can be mobile - meaning they can come to you.
The purpose of this class is to to teach you how to be a team of Riflemen. And how a team of Riflemen can protect friends and family.
Topics covered will provide a broad tactical skillset:
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Video and audio recording of class is prohibited, with the sole exception of YouTube content creators with advance written permission.
* Semi automatic, magazine fed fighting rifle, chambered in .223/5.56 or larger.
* Iron sights, red dots, scopes all acceptable.
* 3 or more magazines. Please feel free to prep mags ahead of class.
* 750 rounds of rifle ammo for the three days - same brand / same type.
* No green tip or armor piercing ammo. We will be shooting steel targets.
* Fighting Pistol with holster (OWB only, unless you have completed Essential Pistol and Essential Pistol 2) + 3 magazines
* 100 Pistol Rounds
* Chest Rig or Battle Belt - some way to transport a minimum of 3 rifle mags + 2 pistol mags at a given time.
* If you wear prescription lenses / glasses - BRING THEM!
* Notepad & pen - prefer "write in the rain" style.
* Eye protection & ear protection.
* Sack lunch for each day.
* Creature comforts - Snacks, bug spray, sunscreen, lawn chair.
* Cot / Air mattress / sleeping bag / tent / etc.
* BRING A LUNCH for each day - There is no place nearby from which to buy lunch / snacks.
Each participant is urged to have had a fundamental marksmanship and/or carbine class prior to this. This is not a suitable first rifle class for anyone.
Training with a local friend who has a military background - including combat MOS and combat experienced individuals is good! However, military doctrine and civilian considerations are vastly different. What's more is few combat veterans differentiate these needs without becoming certified instructors and mentoring from a solid civilian training school.
If you have a combat vet helping your group out with tactics, this is an excellent class for them to attend with you! Our instructors are prepared to take their knowledge and teaching abilities to the next level by demonstrating the differences in civilian needs vs. military doctrine!
If you have a small team of 2 or more that would like to train together, and are willing to purchase as a group, we offer a special discount for you! The more people you can organize, the greater the discount that can be offered.
Because this class is by request only, please contact us to work out a good date for your Small Unit Tactical Essentials Experience.
By registering for class, you acknowledge:
1. That you have read and understand our REFUND POLICY (no refunds!).
2. That you and all members of your party are eligible to participate as outlined above.
3. That you have read and will abide by the equipment requirements listed as part of this class.
Subscribe for notifications on specials and upcoming classes!
Patriot Training is proud to partner with Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range for training classes.
Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held at Mountain Top Gun & Archery Range.
11564 Harrison Ferry Rd, McMinnville, TN, USA