REGISTRATION & PRE PAY DISCOUNT
Pre-pay discount applies to class and ends one week (7 calendar days) prior to class.
Registration ends Wednesday (3 calendar days, usually) prior to class.
Participation in live fire classes is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Ages 11 - 17 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
The Family Discount, for applicable classes, is for a parent, sibling, spouse, and son/daughter.
Your best friend's sister's boyfriend's grandmother does not qualify.
Video and audio recording of class is prohibited, with the sole exception of YouTube content creators with advance written permission.
By registering for class, you acknowledge:
1. That you have read and understand our REFUND POLICY (no refunds!).
2. That you and all members of your party are eligible to participate as outlined above.
3. That you have read and will abide by the equipment requirements listed as part of this class.
If your rifle or pistol is experiencing mechanical issues (other than feeding issues on steel cased or hand loaded ammo) or other safety issues - it will be removed from the line. You will need a spare.
- Binary triggers
- MagPul BAD levers
- "el cheapo" optics
If your rifle has an "el-cheapo" optic (MSRP of $100 or less), expect that optic to not survive the class. If you do not have backup sights - you will need to bring a spare, reserve a rental, or hope we have a loaner left for you.
- Tru Glo
- NC Star
· Concealment garment for pistol classes.
· Spare mag pouch (if you don't have one, don't worry - a pocket will be fine).
· creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, etc.
· cot / air mattress / sleeping gear if you plan on camping with us: CLICK HERE TO CAMP WITH US
Want to take class, but do not have an acceptable gun? We can help you. Rent a gun from Patriot Training for your class.
CLICK HERE TO RENT A GUN FOR CLASS
WE WILL SHOOT - RAIN OR SHINE!!!
REFUND / RESCHEDULE / TRANSFER POLICY
Patriot Training does NOT offer Refunds.
* Tuition sale is final and is a commitment to train with Patriot Training at the date and time scheduled.
* Patriot Training does not offer refunds, exchanges, or transfers to students who cancel or fail to show up for class.
* This policy is firm and there will be no exceptions.
- Because if you decide the day before class that you don't like the weather forecast (or insert whatever excuse here), we will not have time to sell that spot to a serious participant that has been turned away.
Cannot make a class and need to reschedule to a future class? Fine by us! You may reschedule for the same class (i.e. Urban Rifleman for Urban Rifleman) in the future for only a $50 processing fee. There must be a future offering on the schedule, and once you select the date, that date will be locked in. Future reschedules will be subject to additional $50 processing fees. CLICK HERE TO RESCHEDULE.
Can't make Class?
Want to transfer (give) your spot to someone else?
Fine by us. Make sure you give us at least 3 days notice (no later than Wednesday prior). If that person cannot make it, the same no refund policy applies.
In the unlikely event Patriot Training is forced to cancel a class, refunds and exchanges will be offered.
(To date, Patriot Training has never had to cancel a live fire class)
All Patriot Training Live Fire classes have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If, after participating in the whole class, you are dissatisfied, notify the instructor and we will refund your money. If you fail to participate in the whole class, you forfeit the money-back guarantee.