This class will teach the Rifleman an introduction to CQB.
The emphasis will be on "limited entry." Gone are the days of storming into a room. Learn what elite military and SWAT units use in the modern day!
Please contact us if you have any questions on this requirement.
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
Under 18 welcome with participating parent / guardian.
Bring 200 rounds factory loaded brass rifle ammunition.
Bring 100 rounds factory loaded brass pistol ammunition.
Hand loaded ammunition is best left at home.
Hand loads are not permitted with loaners.
You do not need to be "Captain America" to take this class. We will be walking over a mile during the class. We will be getting in and out of field shooting positions for most drills. We will be on our feet much of the day. This is not a bench shooting class.
* AR / M4 / AK style rifle.
* This class is .22LR friendly.
* This class is PCC friendly.
* 3 or more mags
* 200 rounds of rifle ammo - same brand, same type
* Semiauto pistol with OWB holster
* 2 pistol mags
* 100 rounds pistol ammo
* notepad & pen
* eye protection & ear protection.
* Creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, etc.
* A chest rig/battle belt may assist in holding mags.
Saturday, April 10, 2021
Saturday, November 13, 2021
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.