The purpose of this class is to get you familiar with marksmanship from the four main shooting positions used in combat and competition: Standing, Kneeling, Sitting, and Prone. We will cover parts of the rifle, fundamental operation, and sling use, as well.
Zeroing the rifle.
Use of shooting sling.
There will also be a shooting evaluation.
Under 18 welcome, must be accompanied by participating parent / legal guardian.
WE WILL SHOOT, RAIN OR SHINE!
Participation is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
Participation by "prohibited persons" (ie convicted felons) is not permitted.
* Repeater rifle; preferably outfitted with a shooting sling!
* This class is .22LR semi auto friendly.
* iron sights, red dots, scopes all acceptable.
* 2 or more magazines for mag fed rifles.
* 100 rounds of ammo - same brand / same type.
* rucksack will be helpful.
* notepad & pen
* eye protection & ear protection.
Suggested materials -
* creature comforts. We will be outside much of the day. Sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, food.
Copyright © 2021 PATRIOT TRAINING - All Rights Reserved.